The Strickland Protocol: An Osgood Schlatter’s Disease Treatment which cures in an average of 3 weeks
- Home-based physiotherapy designed Osgood Schlatters Disease treatment
- Discovered by experienced international Chartered Physiotherapist, Jenny Strickland
- Clinical trials on Osgood Schlatter’s Disease and Sever’s disease treatment presented at the European College of Sports Science Conferences (2008 and 2010)
- In clinical use for over 18 years
- Used by Professional Football Club Academies in the United Kingdom with outstanding results
- Works with other apophysitis syndromes like Sinding-Larsen-Johanssen
- Our Strickland Protocol treatment has reulted in thousands of happy parents and children around the world
- Full email support direct from Jenny as and if needed
H.D and Orla – Testimonial“We saw Jenny following a recommendation from a trusted sports coach. After months of nagging pain and discomfort in her left heel, Jenny diagnosed my 9 year old daughter with Sever’s disease during our first consultation. She provided clear guidance on how to...
Jane – TestimonialI first came across the Strickland Protocol when searching online for a cure for Osgood Schlatters for my then 11 year old daughter who did gymnastics but was in so much pain she wasn’t able to continue with the sport she loved. As her mum (and also her coach as I am...
CB – MCSP, Chartered Physiotherapist – TestimonialJust wanted to say – great result with a 13 year old patient of mine who had a right OSD of knee for 7 months – Within 4 sessions – covering 4 weeks he is back to all competitive sport – he is delighted! Many thanks again, Best wishes CB MCSP, Chartered...
Osgood Schlatters, Severs Disease and Sinding-Larsen-Johansson Syndrome Providing treatment, help and support to children and their parents and carers since 2008
Read our Reviews!
We have been collecting testimonials for over 6 years now. Read through them and see what other parents say about our cure…
Offering help and support via email and our popular Osgood Schlatters Disease Facebook page. There are several ways to ask your questions…
Simple easy-to-use treatment
It’s easy, its fast, it works. It costs less that one physio session. Digital download and hard copy available. Includes preventative stretches too!
Jenny specialised in Osgood Schlatters Disease research at Greenwich University, was a lead physio at the London Olympics 2012…